Date: 26 May 2018-27 May 2018 Times:
• The spectacular Bugatti Chiron returns to Prescott Hill Climb, home of the Bugatti Owners Club. The Chiron is the world’s fastest, most powerful, most luxurious and exclusive production super sports car capable of 261mph. The monstrous 8-litre hypercar is the successor to the legendary Veyron, and will carry out demonstrations throughout the weekend; what’s more you can win a thrilling passenger ride in it!
• The famous Molsheim marque will be well represented with a large gathering of vintage Bugatti’s, several Veyron’s inc the Supersport and Pur Sang plus its 1990’s cousin the EB110
• Special competition classes for French and Italian marques including a round of the Ferrari Hillclimb Championship with strong support from the Ferrari Owners Club
• The paddock will be packed with the world’s most desirable, rarest and significant French and Italian cars in motoring history
• Fans of British racers will be treated to a special class for ERA voiturettes which includes the iconic ex-Raymond Mays R4D – the most celebrated chassis in the marque's history.
• ‘La Vita Rossa’ celebrating all things Italian, from iconic display cars to visiting car clubs
• Non-stop themed entertainment from ‘One Man Frank’, a tribute to Frank Sinatra, the incredible Oyster Opera, plus French Chanson, Gypsy Jazz and 1930’s Swing bands, our stunning Can Can girls and swing dancers.
• Visiting French and Italian car clubs welcome
Own a French or Italian car? You can be part of it too! Why not enter it in to our Orchard display area contact email@example.com
La Vie en Bleu incorporating La Vita Rossa. A weekend celebration of all things French & Italian. An eclectic mix of motor cars spanning the last 100 years plus entertainment off track to keep all the family entertained. We are pleased to announce that the Bugatti Chiron and Bugatti Veyron Supersport & Pur Sang will be on display in the paddock and also on track during the weekend.
Prescott is owned and run by the Bugatti Owners’ Club (BOC) who purchased the estate in 1937 and commenced converting the muddy, rutted drive into a speed hill climb ready for the opening rally in April 1938, when the current Club President, Earl Howe, opened proceedings by driving his type 57 Bugatti up the Hill. Now, as we approach our 80th birthday, it is not necessary to own a Bugatti to become a member and we welcome the interest of all car enthusiasts. Currently we have a membership of circa 1,750, including over 500 members from overseas.
Martin Greenslade: Competition Secretary
Bugatti Owners Club, Prescott Hill, Gotherington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL52 9RD Tel 0044 (0)1242 673136
View Website: http://www.prescott-hillclimb.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Admission (£):
£15 per day or £25 weekend – on-day £20 and £35.
Admission with classic car (£):
View picture collection >>
<< Return to home page